Why work at KFC Macedonia?
We want people with amazing ideas and people who love to smile. We shouldn’t need to sell it to you, but go on, you have twisted our arm…
KFC rules the roost when it comes to serving chicken. One of the world’s largest food chains, the company owns and franchises more than 22,000 outlets in about 130 countries. The restaurants offer the Colonel’s trademark fried chicken along with chicken sandwiches/wraps, chicken strips and also zinger varieties. KFC is a unit of franchisor YUM! Brands, which also operates Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.
KFC Macedonia has just opened 2 new stores, with more to come! So, we are on the lookout for qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to our people and to our superior customer service.
We may be young, but we are very energetic and passionate about what we do!
What are we looking for?
We are currently searching for an Operations Leader.
This is a great opportunity for those who would also like to grow within one of the world’s largest food chains and gain valuable work experience.
Successful candidates should be professional, polite and attentive while also having the ability to work in a fast paced environment where strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Responsibilities & Requirements
1. Report directly to General Manager and Operations department
2. Select and develop all Restaurant Management staff in conjunction with Restaurant Area Coaches (AC) and HR Manager
3. Monitor Restaurant Area Coaches (AC) in recruiting, selecting and training employees to ensure restaurant’s staffing needs are attained in a timely/cost-efficient manner
4. Provide input on training needs and effectiveness, monitoring training processes to ensure quality training follow up and reinforcement
5. Conduct performance evaluation and use effectively the disciplinary procedures
6. Identify and implement motivational programs / incentives for Restaurant Teams
7. Practice effective employee relations and effectively resolve employee concerns
8. Ensure achievement of profit and sales targets by coaching and assisting Restaurant Area Coaches (AC) in identifying sales growth opportunities, implementing approved marketing and merchandising programmes and controlling product, labour and other controllable expenses
9. Ensure that required audits and controls are in place and in compliance with all health and safety laws and KFC HR policies by conducting the appropriate meetings, ensuring Restaurant Area Coaches (AC) oversee the posting of required notices, performing quarterly restaurant audits and taking appropriate actions
10. Plan and control change whilst researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
Education & Experience
Bachelor in business or related field & Minimum of 2 years of experience in relevant field is preferred
• Excellent written and communication skills in Macedonian, English and Albanian is preferred
• Strong analytical/investigative and problem solving skills
• Ability to build and lead cross-functional/cross-regional teams
• Proactively identifies ways to improve product and processes that impact quality and business goals
• Ability to communicate well using all available tools
• Ability to create tactical solutions for strategic imperatives
• Process mapping, process flow, and capability assessment skills
How to apply?
Please send your CV and other relevant documents to email@example.com, with subject “OPS Leader”.
All the documents must be in English.
Closing date for submitting application is 04/10/2018.
We will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.